An global company is recruiting a Senior Java Developer in HCM city. You will join with Hong Kong team to upgrade the current company enterprise software system to the advanced levels that serving thousands of users globally. The job requires hands-on engineeing experience and solid technical skills across JAVA technologies.
- Design, develop, test, debug and document applications to satisfy business requirements of Java projects.
- Provide technical consultation to Business/System Analysts and Project Manager for developing new systems or modifying existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate the time for work packages, to define project plans, and to delegate tasks.
- Lead a small team of developers to ensure that quality of deliverables and expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of proven track record in the development and implementation of enterprise Java applications, e.g. using Java EE stacks.
- Strong expertise in developing & debugging Java applications is required.
- Must be proficient in ReSTful services.
- Knowledge of web application technologies HTML5, CSS3 (SASS) is desired.
- Knowledge of Docker, Cloud Computing and related Design Patterns are strongly desired.
- Solid analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficiency in English for both writing and speaking is a must.
- Mentor / lead small team of Software Engineers
- Propose various IT solutions to the user requests.
- Perform technical feasibility study and effort estimation of the change requests
- Prepare and review technical design spec of other SE
- Work independently to complete coding, unit testing
- Perform deployment to various testing and Production environment
- Approve code review
- Maintain source code versioning and branching
- Troubleshooting bugs and production issues
- Communicate effectively with different parties
Salary & Benefits:
- Working mode: Hybrid
- Basic salary: 3000 USD Gross / month
- 13th month salary
- Company profit Sharing
- 24 days off(12 annual leave days + 12 paid healthcare leaves)
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on