A cloud technology consulting company is hiring a Senior Sales Manager in Ho Chi Minh city. The role is to head sales team selling to clients across wide variety of market sectors to accelerate their cloud transformation. To succeed in this job, you need to be sharp and self-motivated with a passion for learning the next generation cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud to solve real business problems.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners.
- Lead the Sales team to deliver our business core value based on customer’s needs
- Ability to evaluate sales in best practices.
- Ability to learn and understand a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Experience with IT Cloud solution systems and IT operations
- Provide consultant/solution service to application and infrastructure sales/presales teams
- Willing to work directly with customers to help them deliver their vision
- Strong grasp of Sales tools
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Able to plan/ restructure of Sale team, strategy to lead Sales team achieve their best performance
- Be responsible for getting new projects, signing projects, contract negotiation, project problems solving, projects payment.
- Managing the sales, tele sales team on daily basis
- Articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services
- Customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, technology concept
- Monthly measure by KPIs
- Overall company Sales target by KPIs
- Managing account relationship, senior level positioning, effective account mapping
- Understanding of assigned account’s organizational structure and decisionmaking hierarchy.
- Ability to make executive pitches and presentations
- Close cooperation with the presale and tech team to analyze & clarify customers’ business objectives & requirements in detail to select & advise on the suitable solution offering.
- BS/BA degree required, Masters or MBA degree is a plus
- 5 years experiences as Sales Manager with an approval team management position, business development or similar positions for IT solution
- Cloud services/AWS/Gsuite/Google sale experiences are high advantages
- Experience or background in ICT industry
- Strong presentation, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Communicates effectively verbally including excellent presentation skills and can communicate clearly in writing
- Must be target oriented, self-starter and aggressive enough to achieve the defined target
- Excellent in English
- Ability to present and working under pressure
- Creative thinking ‘outside of the box’
Salary & Benefits:
- Attractive income
- Provide continuous training platform and career development opportunities
- High Tech dynamic environment
- Insurance policy
- Annual leave 14 days per year
- Time working: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for the job or find out more, please contact Hieu Nguyen at TECHSPACES on